Snail Mail & More


originally uploaded by shangz.

There is never nice beautiful snails like this in Singapore . All we have are ugly brown snails . This was a really small snail which i spotted while walking around Pere Lachaise , one of the cemeteries here in Paris crawling around in the bushes . I think it's about the size of 50cent coin. So cute eh ? ..

Anyway , speaking about snail mail . Can you , yes you , whoever who is reading this and is from Singapore , email me your home address and you'll get a pretty postcard from Paris ! .. haha .

I have a love-hate relationship with this city and lately, it seems to be tipping towards hate . The tiniest things seem to irritate me and i dunno why . Nothing seems to be going right for me with every possible thing that can screw up will screw up . Sigh .. Ridiculous .

Been reading Anthony Bourdain's book Kitchen Confidential and i must say that it's quite enlightening . Life as a chef seems rather interesting . Maybe i should be a chef instead of mucking around endless in dreadful ol' school . pfft . I think i'll be happier frying char kuay teow or something .

I'm also craving to buy a Longchamp bag for myself. Been seeing people carry around the men's version . Looks simple and chic . Perhaps i shall .. it's not all that expensive anyway . I still have my eye on the christian dior homme bag . growl .


About this entry