My Personal Bell Jar

It has been absolutely depressing for the past couple of days . Things just haven't been going as well as they should . Right now , i just feel like flying home to Singapore . Here's a complete list of horrid unfortunate things that have been happened to me .

1) I spilled red wine of my brand new zara white shorts
2) They were the last piece at the store and i can't find them anymore
3) I missed my train to chamonix
4) I threw a portion of my ticket so they didn't allow me to change my ticket or refund it
5) I forgot to bring my key out yesterday and i officially locked myself out of the room for 2 hours before i decided to get out of my depressed state of mind to approach the management my place to open the door for me
7) 2 cars exploded near my neighbourhood (though it's not directly related to me , i'm surpised that given my bad luck , the car did not blow up in my face
6) My ibook has officially kicked the bucket . Died . I'm typing this on Jun's laptop .

So ... i don't really have a plan as to what to do . I think i do , but i'm too lazy to think about the pros and cons of it . I basically feel superbly lost without my laptop . I guess i should go and try to get my laptop fixed, but .. it just feels so futile . Like .. what is point of getting fixed when i suppose getting it fixed will cost so much that i'm better off buying a new laptop , and if i do buy a new laptop , then .. i have channel resources in buying a new laptop which will then affect my travellling plans and being all upset is just so horrible because i end indulging in retail theraphy which can probably explain why i bought a watch from MUJI for 45 euros and not any of the things i set out to buy today .Like the zara shorts , which i reiterate , i cannot freaking find it . Not to mention how white shorts are the must have item this season and the day i wore it out i looked totally nice in it and people complimented me .

Life is majorly sucks . I suppppose i could find something to happy about ( cheap alcohol and my new shot glass from MUJI for just one euro ) , but life in paris is just not the same anymore . My ibook is just sitting on my table , mocking me . This truly truly sucks . I suppose i could just buy multiple camera memory cards to store my photos but .. sigh .. ok .. i don't really want to think about it .

About this entry