London London

I'm going to london this weekend .. got my hostels booked and my my tickets to the equus play booked as well .. lala .. can't wait . I shall go hunt down jamie oliver's 15 restaurant and eat there ! .. haha .

update

To actually make sure that i do the stuff that i'm suppose to do in London and not random spend money on shopping .. here's a list . Also . i enjoy making people jealous

- Reach London (seeing my bad luck with trains , this is a must)
- Watch Equus Play
- Go to MOS or somewhere fancy
- Visit Madam Tussads
- Big Ben
- Buckingham Palace
- Visit 15
- Visit the dimsum restaurant which i managed to spot in the guide book
- Eat fish and chips
- London Bridge
- Shop at Oxford Street

I dunno .. i guess i do have quite a lot of things to do in London , just that i can't exactly remember them because i'm kinda hungry and my brain is not functioning properly.

About this entry