French Alps


originally uploaded by shangz.

Demain , Je vais allez Chamonix .

Can't wait . Like Bilbo Baggins tells Gandalf in Lord of the Rings "I want to see the mountains again Gandalf" .. I think that is what i feel . I haven't trekked for the longest time and previous time i did so was last year when i went to perlepah with the dive team (which was majorly fun) .. But it's just so different trekking in an entire mountain range . I know , i've been to nepal and waking up every morning and seeing the plume drifting off the peak of everest is just .. fwah . So .. can't wait to visit the french alps tmrw . I'll bring my evian bottle to fill it up .. haha ..

Anyway .. this picture was actually taken recently . After my italy trip , i took a flight to Bordeuax from Venice and this was taken from the plane and you can see the wing tip of the plane . A magnificent shot i say . The airline company should totally just my photo for their advertisment campaigns . And the pilot was really nice too .. he actually announced to the entire plane that we were flying over the french alps . So that was majorly cool .

Ahh .. can't wait :D


i missed the fucking train

About this entry