A Nicoise Salad or Rojak ( depending on your nationality and preference )

Disclaimer : I'm currently using Han's laptop (tks!) and i have close to 3 hours of uniterrupted time with it , so i'm taking this time to blog whatever has been on my mind for the past couple of days . Verbose and headache inducing .

Yep , i think that is what i have . I don't know where the other half has gone to . The quote which michelle has on her bookmark in JC makes particular sense at this juncture . "Sometimes , my mind not only wanders , it leaves completely" . Yep, so I dunno what's up with me nowadays ... i keep forgetting things and i dunno what is going on most of the time . I think it's part and parcel of being in major denial about the things around you and you also forget about the real things that you're suppose to care about . Plus , the london trip is weighing on my mind for i have a lot of things to do . Which explains why i make random plans with people and then totally forget about it . Also i can't remember what i did last weekend . The days have turned into hours and the entire week turns into a very very long day . I have no real concept of the future , i don't really think more than 2 days ahead , which also thus explains my horrid travel planning skills . Not that the plans i make have no importance to me , just that , i can't remember . Which then .. comes guilt when u forget your appointment with someone. Feeling guilty is truly the worst thing on earth , already you can't function properly , then you have guilt weighing on your mind ... and it just sucks . sigh .

I've also been thoroughly immersed in reading . Finished up 2 books over the past couple of days and i'm reading surekha's lolita now . How can one man habour such perverse thoughts is beyond me . It's a story of obsession , and the minute details of pleasure noted in the book though true , is rather disturbing . I think when it comes down to things like obsession and passion and pleasure seeking , humanity is vulgar , afterall , anne bronte did say she was sick of mankind and their digusting ways . Though i think she was referring to male species , i think we can generalise the usage of it to cover everyone in the society in the modern day context . Yep , but i totally agree .. obsession is sick and very unhealthy , especially if it's something detrimental like attempting ot have a relationship with a 12 year old girl .Eww . Sick and unhealthy . Since we're on the topic of books , i had my very first poetry session by the seine last night . It was major fun . We each had to come up with a 16 line poem with the words "happy-hour" , "boulangerie" and "toilette" . We came up with very very cool poems .

I've also finally been sucked into the trend of joining facebook . I don't my can be qualified as a facebook page because my face is not on my profile page to begin with , but yep . i'm part of the face book people now . God knows why i even bother about it .

I finally found my zara shorts from the kids department at the most obscure of zara's in the entire paris . Which is kinda odd because the last time i was in the zara was close to 2 months ago and 2 months ago , i bought a shirt there .So .. obscurity is good , because all the good stuff are still there . Unlike Singapore . Speaking of which .. someone has to totally bring H&M into Singapore . Cheap chic . Topman is soo .. bad .

I also need a new laptop . Should i get the black macbook ? I've been using han's macbook and i have to say , i don't really like it . The keys are so far apart . They are not very user friendly for my small hands .. and it's so big . But it's pretty nonetheless .. oh . but one major fuck is that the new OS will only be released in Oct .

okay .. end of my linguistic extravagance . I think i should invest in a notebook to write properly ... maybe i'll get a pretty one in london .

About this entry