Is that THE bag ?

So , one of my objectives here in Paris is actually hunt for the IT bag . THE designer bag that i'll bring back home . I chanced upon this gucci bag which costs $370 euros , half the price of the 708 euro bag from ferragamo which just utterly fabulous but expensive . But now . gucci for 370Euros . To buy or not to buy ?


It'll go perfectly with my gucci wallet coz it's the same monogram and i can tuck my prada card case into the zip compartment of the bag and yep . my ibook fits in it . But am i that big of a gucci fan ? and everyone will think i'm carrying a fake gucci , but people don't make fake gucci men stuff . And of course , there is the price tag . Does anyone know the cost of this bag in Singapore . Oh , and here's the thing , it's not a canvas bag , so the price is actually , according to michelle quite reasonable . Anddd , it belongs to this season .

So how ?

About this entry