Jump for Joy and other things


originally uploaded by shangz.

Here in Antibes , South of French doing the absolute SMU of jumping . One of the better jumping shots i've seen around i must say . Hehe .

You know how several blog posts ago i said that i should get down to writing in pen and paper . I have a notebook , i have a pen . Just that it's a complete blank . Where does one start writing about their entire exchange adventure . What is an appropriate beginning and what goes into an exchange adventure exactly ? . Also , i'm thinking of starting to write all the recipes of all the shit i've been making here in Paris . Seems handy to have a list of recipes when you go into the kitchen and you ponder about what to cook . Recently, i've been getting that a lot . I walk into the kitchen and start wondering what i should make for the day . Not to mention how i've been saying that i want to cook mussels and make vongole but i yet to do so since February . I'm such a horrid procrastinator .

On the brightside , i bought my concert tickets to watch norah jones . Love norah jones , can't believe some people have never heard of norah jones . Pfft . So that's happening in a month's time . I've lots of photos and been to a couple of nice places i should blog about just that i have yet to find someone to let me upload my pictures. Anyway , there's a scuba diving tryout thing at the foot of the effiel tower . I'm majorly majorly excited about it . I wonder if i can put in my log book "eiffel tower" .. ahaha .. oh wait. i don't have a log book . There are so many things i have to "make right" when i get back to singapore

Lately, i've also been in a reading frenzy of sorts . Just read and read and read . I think this is what happens when you don't have your laptop . Not that i mind it because i've been getting quite good books . Currently reading American Psycho . Rather brilliant i must say. Also it just reminds me how i usually don't have enough time to read when school term starts and all the books

oh . school . that dreaded thing .blah .


About this entry