The Aftermath

So much for being high and practising my fluent french last night . My french truly gets better when i'm high . People should feed me alcohol before i take my french exams .

Anything , like this morning, i was using Surekha's laptop in her room and right now i'm sitting in Wojtek's room using this laptop and i realise that there's this odd similarity between their rooms and my room at home . We all have a world map on the wall .

I don't know about you , but personally i like seeing the world map on my wall . It makes me wonder about the all the places i've been and the other places i have yet to go . So that's fun . Plus all the world maps that they usually sell are so colourful and pretty .

So anyway , i was staring at Wotjtek world map and my eyes automatically started searching for singapore . Haha .. i love how they don't even bother like drawing the shape of the country out and just represent us with a tiny little dot . Like as if the country is in a circular shape .

Anyway .. i'm coming back on the 20th July . It seems like a long time but in actual fact it's not that far . So i don't know what i've been whining about for the past couple of days . Maybe it's due to the fact that everyone is leaving . Pfft .

About this entry