A Visit to the Vat


originally uploaded by shangz.

If i had to pick my a handful of my favourite pictures i've taken on my adventures during my exchange program . i'll definitely pick this picture. I love this picture for it's spontaneity and the outcome of it all . From the odd angle of the shot , this was a "sneak" shot , i had my camera behind my back and got the shot while the nuns walked by. I think it sums up the vatican rather nicely don't you think ?

No , we did not see the pope in his pope mobile, yes apparently , there is one , but the Vatican remains as one of the major must sees in Rome . You practically visit another country by just stepping into the grand square of the Vatican. It is a very photogenic place . With the random smattering of chairs prepared for their service on sunday . The horses at the end of the square and the Saint Peter's Basilica . All very pretty . We were lucky to avoid the queue , but be warned .

Pardon for being an pompous ass , but sometimes , i think i ought to sell my pictures and make some money out of it .


About this entry