Mariah : An official Fruitloop .


Can someone give her a brain ?
We know how the 9/11 attacks has made such a profound impact in our lives and our perception on safety and security of our environment , i bet what you don't know is , it can also affect album sales !

Yes ! Particularization's favourite fruitloop has blamed the 9/11 attacks for the failure of her album "Glitter"

" I released it around September 11, 2001 ," the singer told Swiss newspaper Sonntags Zeitung as translated on fan site MariahDaily. " The talk shows needed something to distract from 9/11. I became a punching bag. I was so successful that they tore me down because my album was at number 2 instead of number 1. The media was laughing at me and attacked me "

Oh poor mariah . I'm sure somewhere in Osama bin Laden video tape there was a secret arabic message telling people not to buy her album too. We totally feel her pain. yeah.

About this entry