Particularization of Paris

Okay .. So particularization is totally old news . Coz i really couldn't be bothered to update it anymore . I mean , there's only that many times i want to post Paris Hilton's coochie . So instead of posting up pictures of Paris Hilton , i'll be posting up real pictures of Paris . I'll embarking on 3 - 4 month exchange trip to Paris and this blog shall serve to document my great adventure . Go find out more about the university i'll be studying at. I've added the link to Dauphine by the side.

To give timeline of things that need to be done before i leave .

- Learn to take some decent pictures
- Learn french from Kriti
- Buy Air Tickets
- Settle Accomodation

That's about it . Probably be posting them on this site as they come . I have to be in Paris by the 24th Jan . So that's approximately 2 months from now. Yippee .

Meanwhile , here's to Particularization Part Deux . Paris Paris Paris .

About this entry