Eminem gets back at Mariah


mariah is pissed
First of all , these two make the most unlikely pair in the entire music industry . It's like Sarah Brightman hooking up with Marilyn Manson .

During one "scene" in his concerts, Eminem is talking to the audience when Carey's song, "We Belong Together," comes on.

Eminem berates the deejay and then Carey's messages start to play. "I heard you were getting back with your ex-wife," she says. "Why won't you see me? Why won't you call me? You're not calling me . . ."

As the messages play, Eminem pretends to vomit into a prop toilet and then launches into his song, "Puke," which has lines like, "You make me sick."


Quite an interesting sequence to have in Eminem's concert really . These 2 are behaving like little kids , trying to get back at each other .. Just grow up will you .

About this entry